Sunday, May 25, 2014

No Pink Ponies looking for guest spots!

So, I made this post over at my Tumblr a couple of days ago and now I'm opening it up to NPP readers as well:

Calling Webcomic artists (or non webcomic artists and just internet artists in general), I wanna do some guest spot for No Pink Ponies for the first time since it’s been online for 8 years, I’m probably gonna run it for like 2 or 3 weeks, so that’s 4 updates a week if I include Sundays as well (the update days are Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and occasional Sundays) so I can probably take 12 artists, so if anyone’s interested, please send me an e-mail at eisu.verse@gmail.com or send a PM in either Tumblr or Facebook (both links can be found on the side bar there).

Be forewarned, if you take on this guest spot, I will be revealing major spoilers of the current storyline to you so that the stories you make won’t be contradictory to the continuity of the comic post time-skip (cos the guest spots will run after the current storyline ends, which has about 2 more weeks of strip to run)

So, yeah, if you’re interested, drop me a mail, yo!

1 comment: