Sunday, February 8, 2015

Oh hey... I forgot to mention...

Yesterday, February 7th 2015, is actually the 9th year anniversary for No Pink Ponies! That's right, it's been 9 whole years since No Pink Ponies came online on February 7th 2006. Sure, there's only like, 500+ strips which does not reflect the amount of strip a 9 year webcomic should have, but ehhhh... facts are facts, it's already been 9 years ^o^

Now, what if I pull a David Willis and announce that NPP is gonna end on the 10th year anniversary giving it only 1 year of comics left? Is this true? Will it really end in February 7th 2016? Maybe, maybe not, I dunno... I'm thinking about it though and it's really playing in my head, the ending, cos it's something I've thought of since I first started the webcomic...

Welp, I'll think about it... we'll see how it goes as the year goes by.

3 comments: