Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Some of you may know that I've occassionally drawn some guest strips for the adult-oriented webcomic, Menage a 3, mostly involving their character, Sandra. Welp, the character will soon have a spin-off comic that I'll be drawing and written by Menage a 3's writer, Dave Zero. It's a really fun comic, so I do reccomend you check it out. The intro to the spin-off is running as guest strips on the site right now, so go ahead and take a look. (Funny enough, doing this comic does not delay NPP cos when I was drawing this comic, I was productive on the NPP side as well... the late update right now is with other things happening in my life including, though it's been cut down a lot lately so it's not the main reason for my delay anymore, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate)

1 comment: