Sunday, February 24, 2013

As you can see, I've decided to do a little change and implement blogger into the newspost instead of writing on the html file every time. This'll make it much more easier to keep track, but for those of you who actually still wanna see my old posts for whatever reason, it's still linked there to the right. Anyways, I also have another announcement to make, I'm re-launching my old comic Rumble Fall on it's own website. It will be updated weekly, every Wednesday, so check it out. That's all for now, thank you.

Also, I keep on forgetting to link this, No Pink Ponies is also published on amilova.com in French. The site is sort of a translate online kinda site. Pretty cool thing really, so, yeah, if you wanna read NPP in French, you can check it out at amilova.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment