Thursday, January 1, 2015

No Pink Ponies on Patreon



http://www.patreon.com/nopinkponies

No Pink Ponies is now on Patreon. If you wanna show your support to the comic, just hop on in and be a patron. Even $1 helps. If you want to. I will add in goals and rewards in the future, so stay tuned for that.

Also, to the fans who've been sticking around for this long and have been patient with me, I thank you. We are now in 2015, the year of the Future, so let's hope NPP prosper in this year of the McFlys (McFlies?). Let's do this!!

2 comments:

  1. So I'm reading from the beginning and i get to may 27 2007 and I think "holy sh**" I hope this doesn't just end abruptly, like so many web comics do... Jumping to "Latest" I find you're still at it... Xcellant!! Please keep going I love your work. No Pink Ponies is one of my top ten.

    ReplyDelete